Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Noah

There's just something about perfect, tiny hands and cute little toes that make me all giddy inside. Noah is 3 months old today! I can't believe it's been 3 months already and yet it seems like we've had him forever. He is just the sweetest little baby. He's started really flirting with me when we're nursing. I love those baby grins and lovey eyes. :) It's an amazing feeling. Also he's been sticking out his tongue for a few weeks now and yesterday he did it wanting me to play with him. I did and he just giggled. It's the cutest thing! :)

He weighed in somewhere between 17-18 lbs today. He's tripled his birth weight! Here's a picture of him ready for church last Sunday.



I took him to Walmart yesterday and stopped by the toys, trying to get ideas for Christmas. I picked up this stuffed, honey colored bear and his eyes lit up! He's never reacted to anything like that before. So, I picked up a black bear, but he wasn't interested. Showed him honey bear again and he grinned. Took it away and showed him a panda bear. Nope, not having it. So I showed him honey bear again and he lit up again as if to say, "That's the one I want mama!" It was adorable, so of course honey bear came home with us. He's still making him smile today, so he's found a new friend -though it's almost as large as he is. lol And there was no way I could wait till Christmas either seeing how much he loved him. :)
Here's some pics of him with his honeybear.

Hi mom!

Honeybear needs a kiss!


Thanks mom! I love my honeybear.

No comments: