Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Catching Up

Aack! I haven't had much time to post this past week, so I need to catch up while the house is quiet. Noah's asleep, Andrew's in bed, and Jamey's at work. Ahhhh!

Anyway, we went to the Royals game last week. It was our last opportunity to go this season, so we didn't want to miss it. Noah didn't care for the noise this time around, but it was still a good time. Every time the announcer would come over the speakers he would look at the lady behind us, with a very accusatory look, like it was her that was causing such a disturbance. Luckily, she thought it was funny, and he soon fell asleep anyway. Here's some pictures from the game.
Daddy and Noah


Mommy and Noah


Jamey was gone for a over the weekend to spend some boy time with Rex in AR, so the boys and I hung out at home. I got creative and made some wall words for the ledge in our living room. I think they look great. They guys are getting used to them. I'll get the picture posted soon on my sad, little creative blog. lol

Yesterday I was playing peek a boo with Noah when he grabbed the blanket and started chewing on it. I asked him if he was having to eat his blankie cause mommy was starving him (NOT!) and apparantly he thought it was the funniest thing ever! He got so cracked up. I got some great picture of his adorable smile. He's just the cutest baby and I am so in love...and so grateful. :-) Here he is all proud of himself for chewing on his blankie. lol





Isn't he the cutest? :)

No comments: